How To Use Clothing Cloth Stickers?
1. Prepare a cloth patch with a transparent layer on the reverse side of the cloth. This layer of glue will stick to the cloth when it is hot.
2. Place the cloth in the place where you want to iron it and spread it with a thin layer of cotton cloth.
3. Open the iron to the steam grille, and when it is energized, hold down the steam grille. It will spray steam downwards and heat the cloth.
4. After ironing, remove the cloth on the surface and you will see the cloth sticking tightly to the clothes.
5. If you are concerned that the cloth will be washed several times before it will fall out, then stitch it around again.
6. After the car is finished, the cloth is already firmly attached to the clothes.